From small offices and stores to larger complexes like hotels, office buildings and shopping malls, LBA has your commercial electric needs covered. The needs of commercial buildings are different than those of residential buildings based on the amount of electrical energy needed.
The commercial electric needs of a single-tenant office building also has different needs than a multiple-tenant building, such as a strip mall or apartment complex. A multiple-tenant building usually requires multiple utility meters, due to higher power requirements
Commercial buildings have higher demands for electrical power than your typical single-family residential building. Electricity used in commercial buildings for heating, cooling, and lighting is on a much higher scale. Commercial buildings usually require electricity for heavy machinery, such as elevators, conveyors and escalators.
LBA is the choice for any commercial electric needs. When you need a Master Electrician think of the heroes at LBA.
Commercial Electric Promises:
- Licensed, bonded and experienced technicians.
- Most service calls fixed in first trip.
- No extra charge for Saturday service.
- No Surprises. We estimate all work before we start
- Your complete satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- All repairs and installations guaranteed for 1 year.
- If our tech doesn’t wear shoe covers inside your home, call Lynn and that trip charge is on us.
If the electrical components of your business aren’t functioning, you need a commercial electric contractor with the experience to fix the job quickly and accurately. Our expert technicians are continually being trained, giving you the most up-to-date service that you will receive. Any time your business spends without power is lost business and LBA understands that.