Geothermal Benefits Will Have You Singing Its Praises To Your Neighbors
In recent years, the soaring energy costs from traditional heating and cooling systems have prompted many homeowners to explore other alternatives. These alternatives may include solar, natural gas, coal and geothermal. One surprisingly effective alternative is geothermal heating and cooling. By using nearby water or subterranean sources, homeowners and businesses can save a substantial amount on their energy costs.
- The overall operating cost is – when compared to a traditional gas furnace, geothermal heating systems can deliver almost 4 times more efficiency and can save as much as 70 percent on heating bills.
- Silence is golden – geothermal units are significantly quieter than outdoor air conditioning units or heat pumps.
- Reliable – because there are no outside units, there is no risk of deterioration from weather extremes or vandalism. So the geothermal systems remain consistently reliable.
- Clean and green – the environmental impact of geothermal heating and cooling is negligible. There are no carbon emissions at all and electrical energy consumption is minimal.
- Long life – many HVAC systems have a lifespan of 7 to 10 years. Geothermal systems last an average of 15 years. This provides a very nice return on your investment.
In the Kansas City area, having a reliable, cost effective heating and cooling system is challenging. Our experts will help homeowners decide if a geothermal system is right for your situation. Give LBA a call at (913) 766-2355.